Lickville

Lickville

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

O Mansion

Last night I went to a lovely dinner party with a few homies from work: shout out Andrei, Martin, Stella, Kathryn, and Jenna! The restaurant/amusement house is called the O Mansion. Apparently its so cool that you have trouble knowing about it and finding it. Even though it was super close by and near Dupont Circle, we had no idea it was there. But, luckily you read my blog and I can tell you EXACTLY where it is. See, aren't you glad you read my post?...you must read more!!












Okay, so maybe it's not that hard to find considering you can google it and see exactly where it is. But I SWEAR I kept hearing people say "I had no clue this place was here". And it really is just a collection of beautiful brownstones connected with a tiny sign outside, so I did kind of help. The place was awesome and I'm totally taking my mommy there. Every floor was crazy decorated, magical, and beautiful. See picture below of amazing, magical, beautiful ladies modeling the newest hat fashions out of DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment